Hey girls, Lana here.
Okay so firstly, my biggest apologies for being away from this account for FOREVER! School recently started, plus I was on holidays with no access to computers, so it's being hectic!
This is just a list of tips that I believe all girls (if not everyone) should know and use!
Here goes! :)
1. Never, EVER make your alarm clock your favourite song! E.V.E.R! You shall thank me later...
2. Don't spend money on make up brush cleaner. Instead, use regular soap or shampoo, which does a much better job.
3. If your mascara is older than 6 months, the time has come for it to be replaced.
4. On the contrary, if after 6 months your mascara still looks, feels and smells fine, you don't have to replace it until it actually goes off!
5. NEVER! SHARE! MASCARA! EVER!
6. If you're ever feeling sad, eat a banana, because they have mood enhancing properties.
7. A cold sore is usually the sign of a run down immune system, so bring it up by taking some echinacea and garlic infused tablets.
8. Aim to drink at least 2 Litres a day of water. Drinking water helps trim your tummy fat, plus allows your brain to receive required nutrients, meaning you get smart and skinny at the same time!
9. Don't purposely take a class in school that you know your crush/boyfriend is taking, especially when you have no interest in it what so ever.
10. Don't listen to what anyone says about you, unless it's praise. If people are talking about you, it just means they're jealous, bored or just need someone to pick on (the only time someone actually means it is when they say it to your face, ESPECIALLY if before they we're talking behind your back!)
11. Don't be friends with someone who wants to change who you are. You'll just end up hating yourself later on.
12. Try hard in school, especially in core subjects like Maths, English and Science, because they are the basics of life basically!
13. Always have a backup plan. This goes for everything: spare tights in case you rip them, an education in case your dreams of being a pop star/actress/famous person don't work out.
14. Laugh. As much as possible. As loud as possible. Whenever possible.
15. Do things while you're young, because trust me, wearing a mini skirt, dip-dying your hair and screaming at a One Direction concert is not as attractive in your thirties.
16. Don't borrow money from people. If you do, make sure to give it back ASAP.
17. Guys should not be the center of your life, especially guys who don't notice you're alive. Spend time on things that matter more, such as friends and family.
18. Start a bank account into which you put money in (say, $20 a week) and lock it away for paying for education later on or emergencies (no, a shopping spree because you have, like, nothing to wear does not count as an emergency). Ask your parents if they can contribute a little bit.
19. Don't hate your siblings. They may annoy the sh!t out of you, but you know you love them anyway!
20. Listen to your parents. They've been through all the stuff you've done, and if they ask you to do something, no matter how stupid it sounds, listen to them, because they may save you from a heap of trouble.
21. If you run out if foundation, mix some pressed powder into some moisturizer to make a similar concoction.
22. If your cheeks are lacking colour and you have no blush, use a little bit of lipstick to rub into the apples of your cheeks and make sure you BLEND!
23. If you don't have lipstick either, pinch your cheeks, slap them gently or splash your face with cold water to get some blood flowing to your face, making you look bright and bushy.
24. Enjoy life, because you never know when the breath you take is going to be your last.
Love you all, and expect many more tips from me in the future!
Lana xoxoxo ♥♥♥